Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Something To Keep You Tied Over...

I know, I know, it's been over a month since I last posted anything, but to be honest I've been so frustrated with writing, I've actually been avoiding my computer all together. Truth be told, I'm having a difficult time figuring out my multiple plots. I mean of course I need to finish the Broken Glass trilogy, but now I've also become obsessed with this new story! And as far as the "new story" goes, I'm totally confused as to how it's going to play out. MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK MODE: ACCESS GRANTED. YOUR BRIAN IS NOW UNDER CONTROL OF THE WORLD OF NOTHING. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY. Yes that is what is currently flashing through my brain, which has now turned to pulp.

Well, I promise to keep you all (if you are anyone) updated, but for now, here's a new poem. Tell me what you think! And have a great day!  © Gemma 2011


Beauty is my hunger,
Fragrance builds my lies,
Roses make thy garden,
Love that never dies.

Look into my wonder,
See the world is small,
Smell the pretty roses…
Sweet, but that is all. 

Grasp the thorns of briar,
Bleed with lust and fear,
Tremble in my presence,
Know the end is near.

Speak not of the shadow,
Cry the darkest name,
Loved you, I did promise,
Rotten deep with shame.

Power filled me sharply,
Sucked the goodness dry,
Love you, I shall promise,
‘Til the day I die. 

No comments: