Saturday, July 30, 2011

Writing, Editing, Drawing, and Still Getting Nowhere. What?

Okay, so I have been a good little girl and have been writing everyday! Yay! I am working really really hard on Broken Glass, trying to perfect it, meanwhile starting an interconnected story. The new story involves some characters from Broken Glass, but it is completely different. I never realized how difficult it would be to write two stories at once, because in my mind I think of them as just one thing: A world with people in it. In order to sort things out, on the side line I have then started mapping out different scenes through drawings I have done. But, this then takes away from time to write, ugh!

Then, on the other sideline (yes the one to the left, there you go!) I am helping a friend and fellow author edit his story, which is an epic mystery, as well as editing my own story. I wonder vaguely how I ended up at this point, seeing as summer is supposed to be a relaxing time. I am, however, determined to get all of this done! I will totally do it! Maybe.......NO, I WILL!

In any case, I know that I really don't have to do anything, but when I look at it, it is 100% worth it. This is how I can fulfill my dream, and like I said before, I will do anything for that. I hope everyone is having fun relaxing! If not, then take some time to enjoy the sun.....unless you're a vampire, then I recommend you relax inside. (I am indeed joking :P)

Happy Summer! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every thing will turn out great ur awesome at writhing and deserve to live out ur dream to be a published author but I believe not only that ur books will get published but also many people will buy ur book and love and learn from them keep up the great work;)
Ur friend bell bear